Leelou Blogs

Friday, April 15, 2011

Update update !!

           Ouch ! Its already one month ++ since my last update ! haix~ Cant believe dat i have struggled in dis one month , n at last , everythin is goin to end soon ..
          two weeks more , i will b havin study weeks n hav to start my revision 4 my final >.<'' its quite late i start to do revision dat time, coz everyone is startin it before dis .. especially my roomate , who study everyday since da beginnin of da semester .. everytim when i asked her , y u alwiz study mia ? she wil ans me " i cant finis study liao " omg .. study few months oso cant finis meh ? im so stressful when i saw she is studyin ! HELP !!
         Haiz ~!! although midterm's exam, activities,assignments n etc are completed , but there are stil some events to be completed , closed tournament ,another one asgnment,on9 quiz, n exam in clas ! arghhh ~!! sudah almost crazy liao , sob sob !
       Ppl here r very clever , n damn hardworkin ... compare wif me lar ! =.='' frens dat i join de , ..haixx ~~but i will nvr get motivated when i saw dem study ! one thing for sure , last sem , they study soooo damn hard , n i study one day b4 exam [bcoz 4 me, i dun hv time to study ..n actuali i am very free, but lazy ]..
      i was so lucky bcoz my result is better than all of dem ..n dey wil say me, " u din study oso can score mia" my roomate saw i slp everyday durin exam , haha.. so proud nye ~p/s**not wan to act pandai ,but study smart enuf .. hahaha
     N dis midterm's exam, i proved again dat study smart is memng useful de, coz im better than dem Again ! hohohoho ~ wat to do , coz some of dem, alwiz wan compare wif me , so hate... so cant blame me if im better ! @_@wakakaka...But, hopefully dis final, i can score above 3.5 ++ again ..haixx..
     Yorr~~~ old fren is better than here de ppl .. alwiz wan to c their geli mia pattern .. Tak boleh tahan lar ! no wonder uni's life is so [colourful] lar .. can alwiz saw diff types of ppl wif diff types of pattern ! Goshhhh ~~~
       i wanted to go home sooo damn much ! >.<'' bila boleh balik taiping ?! haixxxx T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment