Leelou Blogs

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Life' ~!!

                  Huh ! I juz cant go on anymore >< I noe not onli me , who is busy ..But i juz cant stand anymore .. so tired ..assignments , exams , projects ,quizzes , activities .....Arghhh ~!! I dun tink i can finis everythin in a month time ..huhu ..
                  there is a project n my director put me into biro protokol , damn sui ! samo have to b a mc dat day >< juz cant bliv dat i hv [ talent ] to b a mc..sked me to die better ! haixx !
               Recently there was a lot of things dat happened .. n reli break my heart =[  haix ..my two [ jiemei] adviced me ..hmm ..i juz thx dem a lot ..coz when da time i face da prob ,  i saw their msg askin me why n wat happened , i juz cant stop myself frm cryin ..da prob wil nvr solve until da end i guess ..coz it stil wil happen no matter wat >.<
                 suan le ba , juz let things to b顺其自然~coz i noe he nvr changed ..its nt i dun trust him , but ..da [inner-part] of me told me nt to be so weak ! hushhhh! i juz dun get wat i sud do actuali ..
                s long s he nvr do things wrong , den im okie wif it =< for few days i treat him lik dat , i cn c dat he is sad , too ! sooo, im forgivin him ! OMG , dat im so soft-hearted LOL !

3 comments:

  1. ah fenn ...
    gambateh o...
    i too have a lot of assignments to be done...
    imagine that..have to compose two songs to be played by three person...and a 20pages assignment...haha...man man lai la..u can de...
    u n him ...take time lo...do ur study 1st...after that....dai pa time for u to discuss and solve ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah fenn~gah yao leh~remember wat i have told u~jz let it be..dun let that bxxxx make u sad or worry..u must believe to urself o~and gambateh in ur sch life too..as i said u will get used to it one day..enjoy every moment u have o~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahwen , ><
    thx so much huh ~
    very paiseh , nw ni i noe gt comment ting here =)) hahaha ..
    u oso lu , mai alwix stress leh .. im tryin my best 4 all those stupiak tings liao =D hehe .

    ah shien , haha , dun wori , dat bxxxx .. i dun care ! nw too bz to c her geli face d lor..hohoho =>
    i ad very enjoy liao .. sumtimes , ppl here reli make me x boleh tahan .. too many pattern .. haixx !!

    ReplyDelete